Location: Bratislava, Slovakia OR Hybrid
We are supporting the home-office type of work. You can join us in the office or work remotely, it’s up to you.
What you’ll get to do…
- Participate in planning, architectural discussion, implementation, and maintenance of high-quality systems that power our platform’s branding, and experimentation.
- Write extraordinary code and build unit and integration tests that prove it
- Improve current code base and review existing platform.
- Implement new features and deliver quality
Your experience should include…
- Speaking English is a must
- Good knowledge of ReactJS framework
- Security and industry-standard methodologies for web applications and technologies
- MVC, OOP practices, design patterns, and web technologies
- Linux platform development and deployment experience
- Quality focused
- Version control and deployment standard methodologies and experience
- Agile team environment experience
- Superb communication and team teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, positive, and an effective team member
- Time management and task prioritization skills
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows
You might also have…
- Experience managing or supplying to open-source projects is a plus
Waiting for your CV