— 2+ years of professional software development experience
— Laravel6+ and PHP Experience
— PHP7 + (MVC, OOP)
— MySQL (indexes, relations, 2NF)
— Client-Side Performance considerations
— Creation and consumption of REST API’s
— Ability to read code and anticipate potential consequences and areas of impact
— Ability to write effective unit tests which can be used to accelerate deployment timeframes
— Flexibility structure of classes, functions, etc.
— Experience with console commands (server-side CRON’s job)
— Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities and remediation
— Motivated, open communication, and a positive attitude.
— Strong verbal and written communication skills (team lead speaks Russian).
Full-stack is possible.
— Experience React.js (full stack possible)
— English intermediate skills
• Competitive salary in USD
• Working on Dutch/International startups
• Friendly and quality-focused team
• Strong position in a growing team.
• Respect for your ambition, personality, and work method.
• Standard set of paid vacation.
You will be responsible for the team for the backend of new web applications.